Sunday, July 29, 2012

Miss M.I.A....

Hi there!!  I know I know, I feel like I've been away far too long as well.  Believe it or not, I had a good blogging flow going there for awhile, and it was so therapeautic for me.  Just when you think things are looking up, you get HIT.

With a broken laptop.

Yikes!!  And it looks like I might have to send it off too...which is definitely no bueno.  Right now I'm sitting on my cousin's comfy sofa, using her computer to update real quick.  I definitely missed everyone though!  I feel like I've been missing out on so much not being able to catch up with all your posts!  It's just not the same on the ipad I have at home either.

Anyhow, I have to make it short, but the main thing I wanted to share with everyone was my WW weigh-in from earlier this week.



I did it!!!  I reached my goal of 100 lbs. lost!!!  102.4 lbs. to be exact.  This past week alone, I managed to lose 5.6 lbs.  All I have to say is...Zumba does a body goooood!!  You would not believe how freakin' excited I have been this week.  I celebrated with some friends and family, and took some time for me.  Everyone needs a little me time.

With that being said, I'm gonna keep on pushing foward, in hopes to reach my ultimate goal one day.  I don't care if it takes me months, or even years...I WILL get there.  It seems like things are starting to turn around for the better in some parts of my life.  I think it all comes down to the positive attitude I've been trying to have, and having the support of mi familia, y mis amigos/amigas.  And I can't forget to mention the never-ending support I receive from Him on daily basis...

Hope eveyone has a great Sunday evening, and an even better week!!  I will try to update as often as I can while my laptop is under construction, and hopefully that won't take too long.  :/  On a brighter note...wish me luck...I have not one...but TWO dates this week.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for me now!!


Be blessed...and stay blessed.

xoxo,
❤Nica

No comments:

Post a Comment